Sat 07 Jan 2006
Follow these instructions to remove the original uninstaller files:
1. Using Windows Explorer, go to WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\
2. Locate CodeSupport
3. Right click on the file and select Remove from the pop-up window
4. The file is now removed from you computer system
If you cannot find the file in the Windows\Downloaded Program folder then you should run a search for the file as follows:
1. Click Start.
2. Click to open "My Computer."
3. Press the key combination Ctrl + F to open the search window.
4. In the "Search for files or folders named" box, type codesupport. (The word "codesupport" does not contain a space.)
5. Click Search Now.
6. If the file is located, right-click on the file to reveal a menu.
7. In the menu click to select the "Remove" option. (This choice forces Windows to safely uninstall the control.)
If the file CodeSupport is not found then your computer is not affected.